Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after a slightly shorter then expected delivery time I finally took delivery of my new Peugeot 208 Feline 1.6 THP replacing a Peugeot 206 Quiksilver and I am so happy with it!

I've not managed to get out very far in it yet but from what little use I have had of it I love it.

I will try and get a few more photos uploaded shortly.

Just 1 quick question... Has anybody else noticed their front carpet being quite "loose" in that it seems to have an "air lock" and doesn't sit tight to the actual floor of the car... is this something that will "settle" or should I get it checked out?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Perfect choice! :D Please tell me how did you get that wing? If you can find out the Peugeot part number for it, I would like to order one for mine. Thanks! :)

PS: Don't worry about the carpet, it will "flatten" in time. Mine is a bit like that (just picked it up today), especialy the codrivers side.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers Dave,

I'm very happy with the choice!

I'm glad it's not just me then with the carpet... I thought it would probably settle after time, likewise... it appears to be moreso on the passengers side.

I've no idea with the wing I'm afraid, I've not ordered anything special or extra, so maybe it's just the styling on the Feline THP??

Cheers

Matt

·
Registered
3 Posts
If you could PM me with your chassis number that would be great, because in croatia they don't import Feline, Allure is the top model! They told me at the dealership that they need a chassis number to order the wing for me! Thanks a lot! :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ahh, sorry when you were talking about the wing.... you meant the Spoiler at the back.... sorry I was thinking of the wing as a part on the front of the car.

Yes the rear spoiler is only available on the Feline 1.6THP model, it doesn't look like it can be ordered separately to fit on another car afterwards at this present time.

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
I had the spoiler thrown in with my 1.4 vti allure from the dealer! It really makes a big difference to the car, def recommend!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts