Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I own a 208 GTi in Israel, The car is 1 year old, and the driver's floor mat adopted an ankle positioned hole through and through. You can see the car's floor through the hole.

This thing also happened to many people I know from a local Whatsapp group with lots of owners.

I'd like to purchase the RED floor mat that is supplied with the 208 GTi by PS. In order to attempt that, I need the part number, which might be obtained by providing a chasis number (VIN) to a local importer who knows who to contact.

If anyone could provide me with the floor part number, or a 208 GTi by PS VIN number, I'd be forever grateful. I'll make a one time use of the VIN number, provide it over the phone to the importer so he can find out what the part number is, and that's it.

Thanks,
Eitam.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi Eitam,

The floor matts fitted to the GTi by Peugeot Sport are very expensive, I looked at getting a replacement set for mine, in the UK the price is £160

The part number is98 152 154 80

Geoff

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
I know mine came from a UK dealer, but the garage whom ordered for me wouldn't tell me which dealer, probably to protect his interests. Mine was £85 w/o shipping, so I guess if you shop around a bit, you can find them much cheaper than £160.

·
Registered
26 Posts
That is cheap, can you tell me which garage you ordered them from? I could do with replacing mine. Possibly use the old set for winter and keep the new set for summer

Geoff

1 - 5 of 5 Posts