Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's always difficult with colors on a new model as ad pictures always looks a bit different than the real car. Luckly there were a red car available for test drive at my showroom and it looked really good. Otherwise I don't think I would have chosen red.

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
Yes - colour always difficult to pick from brochure - we have gone for Aluminium but have not seen one in the flesh - I liked the red but my wife was not keen and it is her car - we looked at Rose Quartz and Virtual Blue on a 208 and saw a Marello Black on a 308 cc and did not like either (Virtual Blue was ok but I am a Liverpoolsupporter and the colour was too close toan Everton shirt for my liking
)- current car is Black and she did not want another and she does not like White so was not a lot left - we had a 206 quicksilver a number of years ago which was Aluminium which looked good so am hoping it will look good on 208

·
Premium Member
361 Posts
Not seen aluminium in the flesh but the colour does seem to suit to the 208 in the pictures I've seen. Lot easier to clean that black too!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts