Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!
I'm the proud owner of a new e-208 active. I'm delighted with my purchase. She's gorgeous and drives beautifully too.

However, with the mornings getting steadily colder i'd like to pre-condition my car from the app before leaving, warming her up to maximise range. However, I'm trying to pair the e-remote within the my Peugeot app and it's failing at stage three every time. The app itself pairs with the car ok. Just not the e-remote.

Also, I've prepared a usb with the software update the app tells me is available but the car won't detect it.

Anybody have any advice on either front?

Paul, newbie to this forum.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Alhambra82

I don't know the current firmware version but the MyPeugeot app seems to think it needs updating to version 42.01.72.32_NAC-r0

Does this help? Any advice you have will be gratefully received. I've contacted Peugeot but they seem to be taking forever to come back to me.

I don't think my version of the car comes with maps as they are not installed, although keep updates are included in the list of available updates in the MyPeugeot App.

Thanks for responding to my question.

Paul

·
Registered
38 Posts
Well, that is the latest version of the NAC WAVE4, which you obviously have built in. In order to update it, you need to take these things into account:

1) Is the USB stick formatted as FAT32?
2) Do you have all the files in the root of the usb and nothing else?
3) Do you have the license.key file in the "license" folder in the root of the usb?

About the maps: check the version following this path:

Settings -> Options -> System settings -> System info -> View

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Unfortunately not at home at the moment but will check the version as soon as I am.

Regarding the usb I can say yes to all of your questions. Fortunately I downloaded the peugeot update application onto my windows laptop. It prepares the usb fully, including formatting and adding the license key.

I'm correct in thinking that should be a fool proof method right?

Any thoughts on the e-remote?

Paul

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey everyone.

I've now managed to subscribe to navigation maps which became available on my phone today. I also had an email that said I had 7 days left to carry out my association journey, whatever that is. I've driven the car plenty with the app open, but it's still only connecting the phone functions and Android auto. The navigation menu won't even open on the car screen. It just tells me to connect android auto.

The e-remote still isn't connecting either.

Update files on my usb aren't connecting either and now the update application on the computer (created the update media on my usb) claims there are no updates available.

I've attached a screenshot of my software version.

Can anyone help???

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts