Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
had the car a week now all in all its a nice car but have a few niggles the MPG is poor 32 the clutch is very high and it has a large flat spot between 2nd and 3rd , my past two new cars ( fiat 500 and a alfa Mito ) had a run in period of a 1000 miles built in to the ECU when they got to 1000 miles they were a different car so i will wait till it gets to a 1000 miles and take it back to the dealer as i was not offered the 1000 mile check , has any one got a 1.2 and what is the clutch like . Was not sure what the colour was going to be like but i love it , pictures are in gallery

·
Registered
33 Posts
Have a 1.2 & my clutch is high too but that's more a Peugeot thing, was the same in the 1.4 I test drove too.

My 1.2 does 40ish MPG around town & I got 49 on a 200 mile round trip (mostly motorway) yesterday/today.

·
Premium Member
96 Posts
Have 1.2, but find clutch OK. My mpg has improved since I have done more miles, up to 51mpg on a run. Can't say I have noticed a flat spot on my engine. Nice Southborough Common pictures !

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi tall paul are you fron Tunbridge wells I live in Tonbridge were did you get your car from ? We got ours from Thames group Tunbridge wells

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
I would expect your MPG to improve as you do more miles. The recent cold snap won't be helping either.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts