Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, firstly i took delivery of my 208 Allure 1.4hdi at the beginning of October, since taking delivery i have had the fault code P0003 flash up and be removed by the AA and peugeot 4 times. It states engine fault. When i looked into the code is says something about low pressure on fuel regulator. It has now been booked in for a second time at peugeot for tomorrow. Secondly, this evening i have gotten into the car and started the engine. When i did this it flashed up on the touchscreen saying internal fault. Since this happened i am now unable to switch of the touchsreen(radio), i cant use any of the controls on the steering wheel either. I have switched of the engine and taken out the key and still i am unable to do anything. Any advice, info or experiences would be greatly aprreciated. Could these problems be linked? Maybe a faulty ECU??Thanks

·
Premium Member
641 Posts
I had the problem with the touchscreen and radio not going off when the ignition is switched off. I drove straight to my dealer and reported it in the Service Department. By the time the technician came out to look at it, it had shut down and all was OK when switched on again. The technician said that all the systems are shut down automatically some time after the ignition is switched off.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your input, has it happened since? Did the technician indicate the cause?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I've also had the engine fault warning on my 3 week old GTI. Was told it was a timing problem.

The GTI has now been back twice in total after owning the car for only 2 months, the latest being a faulty temperature sensor.

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
I had my 1st issue today.
Just tonight I started car, touchscreen came on and started playing music via USB (iPod shuffle) but I noticed it wasn't the same song that had been playing when arrived at work. I was unable to change anything via steering wheel or switches at screen. I tried stopping car and restarting, still nothing. I pulled out iPod and it changed to radio but still couldn't change station, volume, etc. I noticed on touchscreen it hadn't picked up phone Bluetooth connection either.
Thinking it was going to be trip to dealer I was a bit annoyed, but about 5 miles down road there was a slight bang and all came to life again. Let's hope it doesn't happen again!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've had the faulty temp sensor too.

3 months old and so far 3 issues (others are touchscreen problems and airbag warning light). Hope this isn't sign of things to come..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts