Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!

I placed my order on 4th April for a 1.6 eHDi 3 door Allure in Virtual Blue..

It's my first ever brand-new car and I'm very excited! It's going to be factory built, and heard the build is starting tomorrow so I'm expecting delivery some time in June.

Does anyone else have this model? I've opted for the folding mirrors and rear parking sensors, but chose not to go for the sat-nav option... Not sure if I'll regret that or not!

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just had word that my car is now built and is on it's way to the UK!

Dealer reckons I should have it around 22nd May!

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
I guess I was lucky here, down under. Although no local dealer had the THP156 with the colour and spec that I wanted (full leather, moroccan red), there was one in the bond store on the other side of the country. I had a 14 day wait. The 208, released in late October in Australia, seems to be selling well.

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
208_MJA said:
I didn't had the sat nav and don't regret it. Mine was my 1st new car and love it. 
Awesome that's good to hear!

I'm so excited it feels like waiting for Christmas Day to arrive!

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
That's exactly how I was and still am. Main thing i'm still loving is the fuel consumption as going from filling up once a week and getting 15 to a gallon to filling once a month and getting 60 to a gallon without trying rocks lol

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's amazing! I average about 40mpg with my 207 petrol at the mo, so anything more than that will be a bonus!

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
208_MJA I know exactly what you mean with regards to passing petrol stations. I still can't get used to not making trips to refill. I can go more than twice as far on a tank as I could with my Jag and it costs £25 less to fill cos the tank is smaller

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Just noticed, seems a few of us are experiencing our first new car, i must admit, it is exciting

1 - 11 of 11 Posts