Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered myself the 3 door 1.6 diesel Allure 3 door in white on the 13th January and hadn't heard from the garage since. Phoned up today to see what was happening and was told that when they checked last week it didn't have a chassis number so wasn't scheduled to be built yet. But I asked them to check again and was told "oh it does have a chassis number now, I will just see if there is a build date....... it's actually been built and is in Calais waiting to be shipped to the UK" which apparently takes around 10 days to the dealer. Can't wait, although I will wait for the 14 registration if it arrives early. After reading that other people have waited over 12 weeks for cars with extras I am veryhappy, I think the sales woman was quite impressed as well :)

208 1.6 e-HDi Allure 3 door

White with grey alloys

Leather seats

Alarm

Cheers

Tony

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well I have a pick up date now, 2 weeks tomorrow all being well :) I could have had it on the 4th but it would have meant rushing out of work and trying to catch a bus (as my old car will be gone by then) to get there only to leave at the busiest time of the day. Instead I decided to pick it up early on the Saturday morning and have a whole day to be able to drive around and get used to the 208.

Can't wait :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No I didn't, the Peugeot finance scheme wasn't what I was looking for especially the bit that says "you will never own the car" lol just glad I read the small print which I must admit is unusual for me :)
Regards

Tony

1 - 4 of 4 Posts