Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
I am not yet a 208 owner but I currently ro a 60 reg 207 1.4VTI Sport in Thorium Grey with a rear spoiler.This was my second 207, I previously had a 56 reg 1.6 Sport, and I have been very pleased with both of them.

I am looking at a 208 1.2VTI Allure 3 Door in Rioja Red, which I am told by my dealer is a new colour and the earliest they could get me one is the end April 2013.

However, I have road tested one and find the performance is not to bad considering it has 13 less horsepower than my 207. I think I could live with that, and will probably order one.

I am interested in hearing the views and experiences of any member running this model.

Regards,

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Hi there. I have the same engine (82 bhp) and it is a really good engine for a 1.2. They have actually stopped making the 1.4s because of this. You have to think that any other 1.4 is roughly 85-90 bhp so the atvantages of this 3 cylinder is great. The torque is nice too so you dont need to wait for big spaces at junctions. On motorways is where it lacks a little but round towns its fab. And 20 a year road rax and 50mpg (thats what im getting) you cant go wrong)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts