FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Peugeot 208 forum! Please introduce yourself in our Newbies Forum, post anything about your order in the Order forum, or for general chat - use the Main Message Centre.

Peugeot 208XY coolant

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Peugeot 208XY coolant
    Posted: 04 Jun 2017 at 4:18pm
Hi, please could anyone give me advice on where I can source coolant for my car
Reg WF 65 CRZ ? I've been to Halfords and they said I need to go to Peugeot, is this correct?
Many thanks
Sponsored Links

DeanR+DPreston View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeanR+DPreston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2017 at 8:01pm
If you go to your closest Peugeot dealer they will have the correct coolant. Peugeot use blue ethylene glycol based coolant you will need about 3, 1 litre bottles.
Lago View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2017 at 10:25pm
I thought you could just buy the correct coloured one from any auto store. Is that not correct?
Zorberallure View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zorberallure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2017 at 8:38am
Need genuine coolant
macbrush View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote macbrush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2017 at 10:41am
Personally, I have been using blue BMW coolant. They're much easier to find and much cheaper than anything Peugeot in my area.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic