FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Peugeot 208 forum! Please introduce yourself in our Newbies Forum, post anything about your order in the Order forum, or for general chat - use the Main Message Centre.

Newbie and Purchased 208 GTI 14 plate.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Taff1927 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Taff1927 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Newbie and Purchased 208 GTI 14 plate.
    Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 2:52pm
Hi gents/Ladies. Just want to introduce myself my names Chad :) and just joined. I have purchased a GTI 208 collecting on 4th Nov 17 i cant wait ive enjoyed watching the reviews etc. Any tips or what i should look for when collecting? Ive gone through the Carshop Swindon to purchase the veh. It has 14882 miles on the clock and also when will its next service be? Im quite new to the car World so not overly clued up thanks Chad :)
Sponsored Links

Genty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Genty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 8:27am
Hey bud, get some pictures up when you can of your pride and joy.

Check service book that should give you an indicator. Can't help dropping the oil and fresh filter every 6 months either. Keep it sweet.
kurosagi01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurosagi01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 8:29am
Keep an eye on any misfires,if there is any get it straight in garage/peugeot asap to get them to check both the fuel pump.
Taff1927 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Taff1927 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 9:29am
Ok gents cool. On tour at the mo with the army hence why im collecting 4th Nov. Going to see if i can get an extended warranty anyway. Thanks ill keep in touch and post pics when I have it.

Chad
hoagy_ytfc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoagy_ytfc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 1:56pm
Originally posted by Taff1927 Taff1927 wrote:

when will its next service be?

I hope you enjoy it, I'm sure you will!

Servicing is every year or 20,000 miles, whichever comes first.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic