FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Peugeot 208 forum! Please introduce yourself in our Newbies Forum, post anything about your order in the Order forum, or for general chat - use the Main Message Centre.

Bps Rims

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Wait4me2join View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wait4me2join Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bps Rims
    Posted: 12 Feb 2018 at 9:13pm
Guys can anyone recommend some rims that are sure to fit on my BPS and that are 17" i want to downgrade first because its easier to find tyers that are 205/45/17 instead of 205/40/18 and the second reason is for handling purposes as i want to start driving track days, i know the biggest problem is the space between the brake caliper and the rim itself and i have been told that not every rim will fit, so if anyone has already done such a thing on their bps or maybe anyone knows someone who has done such a swap or  if someone knows more about what rim would fit any suggestions would be appreciated.

My top 3 picks for now are but im not sure if they have enough clearence between the caliper and the rim itself.

OZ Ultraleggera 

OZ Leggenda

OZ Superturismo 

It's not always possible to be the best, but it's always possible to improve your own performance!
Sponsored Links

Toxic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toxic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 4:28pm
Team Dynamics PRO RACE 1.2 are good too.

Toxic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toxic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2018 at 7:39pm
BTW seen this video of a German Review. not sure of the 17" wheels on it however. look like OZ Ultraleggera rims

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic